Different High School Fashions Today
1) The Rocker – this high school fashion is very popular among fans of rock bands. This may include shirts that make statements or shirts featuring their favorite band. This high school fashion also often includes a lot of trinkets including studded bracelets, a tribal necklace. Of course, taking on this high school fashion needs the appropriate attitude to go with it. You need to be truly passionate about the music. It helps if you have an ipod with huge headphones to go with the look. Other optional accessories include a musical instrument used in rock such as a pair of drumsticks or a guitar case.
2) The Jock – Just wearing the varsity team jacket will transform any outfit into “jock mode”. Some people who wear this fashion often try to hide their poor fashion sense behind the huge letters and colors of the high school. The jock look is easily accomplished by trying out for a school team and actually earning the right to wear a jacket. The school varsity chess team does not count, though.
3) The Goth – Goth fashion can be defined using one word: black. This high school fashion is often used by people who wish to make statements of angst. Weird looking accessories are a must, as is black eyeliner and black lipstick. Although students who make use of this fashion claim to do so to show their individuality, it is more commonly caused by wanting to belong to a group of people who want to show that they do not belong.
4) The computer Geek – in the past, geeks and nerds were distinguished because of their not-so-cool-clothing. The thing is, they are too busy with other projects to be too much concerned with what they are wearing. Today, though, having geeky clothing is not necessarily such a bad thing. This is because of the fact that geeks today are thriving because of computers. Even role playing gamers have risen from the status of suspected Satan worshippers to world class cyber athletes. Isn’t that a big improvement? In order to achieve the look of this high school fashion, you need to really be preoccupied with solving the problems of the universe to actually care about what you are wearing. A shirt with a witty saying or technological jargon would help complete this look for you.
5) The Fashionista – this is the hardest look to maintain since it requires that you always be updated on the latest high school fashions. You need to research thoroughly on the subject of what’s hot and what’s not. You need to constantly scout out malls in order to be the first one to have the best outfit ever. You need to have the instincts of Carson from “Queer eye” in finding the perfect outfit. Your duty does not end here. As a fashionista, you will have to establish the highest standard of high school fashion.
Of course, these are just some of the high school fashions in circulation today. In order to learn more, just look around at your local high school.
Further ReadingAdvantages Of Attending Fashion Schools
Choosing A California Fashion School
Choosing A Fashion Design School In Italy
Choosing The Best Fashion School For You
Different High School Fashions Today
Fashion Design Schools: Choosing The BEST Among The Rest
Getting High With The Lures Of School And The Fashion Industry
High Heels, High Hopes, And The Role Of Fashion Design Schools
How Online Fashion Schools Work
How to Choose Your Fashion Design School
London Design Updates: Bridge May Tremble But Not Fashion Schools
Mayo-Hill Centre For Modeling: One Of The Best Fashion Modeling Schools
Moda De Italia: All About Italian Fashion And Design Schools
One Of Europe's Top Fashion Marketing Schools: Polimoda Institute Of Fashion Design And Marketing
One Of The First Fashion Design Schools Online: Milan Fashion Campus
Services You Can Get From Fashion Merchandising Schools
Some Tips For A School Fashion Show
The Advantages Of Attending A Fashion School In Milan
The Wind Inspires It All: The Driving Force Behind Chicago Fashion Schools
Toronto: Within Canada's Largest City Comes Great Fashion Design Schools
What To Look For From Fashion Designer Schools
What You Can Get From Fashion Designing Schools
What You Can Learn In Fashion Photography Schools
Why Is Old School Fashion Repeating Itself?